Fuso Canter Eco Hybrid
With its parallel hybrid system and state of the art technology, the Canter Eco Hybrid maximises fuel efficiency while minimising emissions in low to medium speed applications. Its high performance lithium-ion battery requires no periodic maintenance and is backed by a 10-year warranty.
Class Leading Features
- Class leading tare weight allowing for bigger payloads (at a given GVM).
- Class leading 30,000km service intervals reducing maintenance costs.
- Class leading cross-cab access due to conveniently located dash-mounted gear stick.
- Exclusive brake priority system overrides the accelerator.
Technology and Performance
- EEV rated engine is cleaner than Euro 5 and produces less smoke and lower PM and CO2.
- Piezo Fuel Injection system efficiently improves fuel economy and reduces pollutants.
- Variable geometry turbo with electronic feedback control improves torque delivery.
- 12 volt electrical system allows seamless integration of accessories (no voltage reducer required).
Safety and Comfort
- Dual air bags (driver and far passenger).
- ECE-R29 cab strength approved cab with side impact beams.
- Suspended driver seat with left hand folding arm rest, lumber support and weight adjustment (on wide cab models only).
- Multimedia SAT/NAV unit with Bluetooth and 3 years map upgrades. Can support up to 3 reversing cameras.
Search the Fuso Range
|Series||Category||Model||GVM||GCM||Max Power (KW/RPM)||Max Torque (NM/RPM)||Spec Sheet|
|Eco Hybrid||Fuso Canter||Eco Hybrid Wide Cab||7500||11000||110kW||370Nm|