Fuso Heavy Prime Movers
Whether it’s a metro, regional or intra-state job, the Prime Mover is designed to shift freight as efficiently as possible. There are two models depending on your application; the entry level 4x2, ideal for lighter loads, and the powerful 6x4 with greater hauling capacity.
Class Leading Features
- 40,000km service intervals which are among the longest available in a Japanese truck.
- Unique transom window in passenger side door.
- Climate control standard across the range.
- SCR technology with no DPF or EGR allowing the vehicle to run cooler, improving service intervals and removing the need to perform a DPF burn off.
- 6.5t front axle.
- Digital dash includes trip computer with fuel economy data.
Safety and Comfort
- ABS and ASR (Anti Slip Regulator).
- Driver side air bag.
- Air suspended cab and ISRI driver’s seat.
- Multimedia SAT/NAV unit with Bluetooth and 3 years map upgrades. Can support up to 3 reversing cameras.